a few words about us
South End Veterinary Hospital in Winnipeg is a fully equipped hospital caring for dogs and cats.
We believe that proactive wellness care can help our pets live a healthy life.
our shared vision
to provide the most rewarding experience for clients, pets, and employees by satisfying the needs of each beyond their expectations. We are strongly committed to our animal friends, and treat each as one of our own.
works together to offer our clients the very best.
our animal hospital
offers a range of wellness services including annual exams, vaccinations, microchip pet identification, nutritional counselling, and spay or neuter operations.
- To serve our clients and their pets with compassion, excellence and value. Our clients and their companion animals are the heart of our practice and we strive to deliver the quality care that they expect and deserve.
- To encourage each other to grow personally and professionally. We are a unified team of concerned professionals who enjoy working together to support our clients and their beloved pets.
- To serve our community, not only through the best veterinary care possible, but also by being an example of caring, positive, and enjoyable place to visit and work.
our core values
- To treat our clients, the public, veterinary colleagues and our staff with courtesy, respect and professionalism
- To treat our client’s pets as if they were our own.
- Commitment to high quality veterinary care and high standard medicine
- To encouraging, providing and facilitating continuing education for the entire veterinary team
- To serve our community as we have been doing for 40 years
what we do
As a veterinary care provider, we offer companion animal care for cats and dogs of all breeds, ages and sizes.
We provide pet owners with helpful education information about pet health, behaviour, nutrition, training and provide animal care tips.
Knowing what to expect and what is normal will help you guide your animal into behaviours that are acceptable to you before behaviour problems arise.
The death of a beloved pet can be very distressing. And, if you need to, don’t hesitate to reach out for others’ personal and professional assistance.